October 27, 2023
The Santé Active Edition arm of the Santé Active Edition – Synergy Pharm health communication agency has been specializing in medical and scientific communication for professionals (researchers, physicians, veterinarians, pharmacists, etc.), patients, and the general public since 1998.
What services do our medical writing team provide?
Medical and scientific communication
In healthcare, communication is essential at many levels. Sharing the results of fundamental, pre-clinical or clinical research with the scientific community is key for promoting research projects and results, advancing science, and creating collaborations. Disseminating knowledge within medical teams, and to patients and the general public, is also important to keep everyone informed.
Our medical writing team offers support to its clients to facilitate all forms of communication including:
- Writing original scientific articles, literature reviews, and editorials for publication in peer-reviewed journals;
- Writing abstracts and producing posters or slideshows as communication tools for scientific congresses or training courses;
- Writing symposium or conference proceedings, as well as minutes from expert meetings, based on source information provided in various formats (notes taken in person, the slideshows presented, and/or (good quality) audio or video recordings);
- Writing product monographs (drugs, natural health products) and cosmetic product information dossiers.
Our team members also have experience in lay medical writing and can assist clients to:
You can find more information about our scientific and medical communication and scientific and medical information for the general public services on the dedicated pages of our website.
Santé Active Edition also offers editorial assistance services for various communication media intended for professionals (research articles, slideshows, symposium proceedings, etc.) or for patients and the general public (website content, brochures, magazines, etc.).
For example, our medical writing team can assist you with:
- Proofreading or rewriting scientific or medical documents – various levels of proofreading and “à la carte” services are offered, depending on your needs;
- Writing cover letters for scientific or medical articles and formatting manuscripts according to journal guidelines prior to submission to a peer-reviewed journal;
- Preparing point-by-point response letters to reviewers’ comments to facilitate the publication of your scientific or medical article in the journal of your choice;
- Taking care of the scientific coordination between the authors of an article;
- Translating scientific articles or other documents into French or English in-house, or into other languages thanks to our network of experts;
- English and French language editing for non-native speakers to ensure your documents are clear and concise, and accurately convey the information that you want to share.
Our medical communication agency also carries out coordination missions, e.g., scientific coordination of roundtables or editorial coordination for the publication of journal supplements.
How does Santé Active Edition support its customers?
- All members of our team have a PhD in life or medical sciences, and have many years of medical writing experience. Our team is qualified to assist you with projects covering a wide range of medical specialties.
- Our experienced medical writers produce a variety of scientific and medical communications, adapting the language to the target audience.
- Our rigorous and vigilant approach includes a critical review of source data and a fresh look at the research results being reported. Our internal quality control procedures help to avoid errors.
- Manuscripts intended for publication are written according to the latest official recommendations, adapted according to the type of study being reported and the type of publication (scientific article, systematic review, etc.). All articles are reviewed by a native English medical writer to ensure they meet the requirements of peer-reviewed journals.
- To support you from A to Z, our medical and scientific communication agency can collaborate with its network of experts: hospital physicians, biostatisticians, translators/editors, graphic designers, printers, etc. as needed.
- Confidentiality agreements are signed prior to the start of each project.
- Finally, the stability of our team allows us to establish long-term and trusting relationships with our clients, ensuring the long-term follow-up of projects when required.
Do not hesitate to contact us to benefit from our tailored support for the completion of your projects!