Want to publish the results of a study? An expert with whom you collaborate wishes to publish a review of the literature or an editorial? Want to submit an article or a series of articles to a journal supplement, but don’t have enough time? Wondering how to get your scientific article published quickly? You can call upon our team of contract medical writers to complete these projects within the required timeframes. Our medical–scientific communication agency can increase your chances of getting your medical paper published rapidly and in your target journal.
Santé Active Edition can help you with your original scientific or medical article writing project. Our team can write high-quality articles either in English or in French, helping you publish your results from all types of studies (non-clinical, clinical, pharmacological, toxicological, etc.).
We have the procedures in place to get your work published. Our work on your original article will begin with a literature review, ensuring that we are up-to-date with your field of study. We have the expertise required to compile the “material/patients and methods” section from your protocols, and the results section from your study reports, statistical reports, or, if needed, from your raw data. Lastly, we will write the introduction and discussion based on your instructions and/or from knowledge obtained from our literature searches on the subject.
All our scientific articles are produced in accordance with international recommendations for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals (Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals, ICMJE), and follow the reporting guidelines published by the EQUATOR network for presenting results according to the type of study. For example, we apply the CONSORT recommendations to report the results of parallel-group, randomized controlled trials; the STROBE guidelines for observational studies; and the STARD guidelines for diagnostic/prognostic studies. We also adopt the recommendations for the reporting of statistical methods published on the EQUATOR network website. In addition, we can help you with submission of your scientific or medical article to biomedical journals.
We will compile your review article in accordance with your instructions, chosen editorial approach, and period of interest. We have the skills needed to perform extensive scientific or medical literature searches on PubMed, defining appropriate queries to identify the most relevant publications for your review. We have extensive experience in writing both literature reviews (or state-of-the-art reviews, providing a summary of the principal research articles in the field according to the authors’ opinion) and, the now more widely used, systematic reviews (prepared on the basis of a list of objective inclusion and exclusion criteria). We apply the PRISMA recommendations for systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
We offer medical writing support for the publication of editorials or letters to the editor. We can help you write your editorial, whether it is the short version of an original article, an article reflecting your point of view, or an introductory text presenting a peer-reviewed journal supplement.
Our medical writing agency can support you from A to Z with the publication of your peer-reviewed journal supplement. We can produce your supplement from conference presentations or your study results. Our healthcare editorial assistance and medical writing team will be at your side from your first interaction with the publisher to the press release or online publication of your supplement. Depending on your needs, our comprehensive service can include: securing the most appropriate publisher with an interest in the subject of your supplement, attending the conference, liaising between authors and editors, writing of original medical or scientific articles and/or reviews of the literature, drafting of the responses to reviewers, writing of the opening editorial that presents your supplement, and quality control (proofreading) of the articles formatted by the journal editorial office before publication.
To date, more than 150 articles written by our contract medical writers have been published in major international journals…
- Acta Endocrinologica,
- Advances in Therapy,
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (ASJ),
- American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs,
- American Journal of Clinical Dermatology (AJCD),
- Annals of Neurology,
- Annals of Surgery,
- Archives of Dermatological Research,
- Arthritis and Rheumatism,
- Biochemical Journal,
- BMC Biology,
- British Journal of Dermatology (BJD),
- Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy,
- Cerebral Cortex,
- European Journal of Dermatology (EJD),
- European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE),
- Hormone Research,
- The International Journal of Dermatology,
- The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI),
- Journal of Cosmetic & Laser Therapy,
- Journal of Endocrinology (JOE),
- The Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV),
- The Journal of Immunology (The JI),
- Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB),
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry (JNNP),
- The Journal of Neuroscience,
- Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition (JPGN),
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience (MCN),
- Nucleic Acids Research (NAR),
- The Oncologist,
- Osteoporosis International,
- Photochemistry and Photobiology,
- Photodermatology Photoimmunology & Photomedicine,
- Planta Medica,
- PLOS ONE,
- Toxicology in Vitro,
… and in well-known French reviews:
- Annales d’Endocrinologie,
- Journal de Chirurgie Viscérale,
- Médecine et Maladies Infectieuses (MMI),
- Néphrologie & Thérapeutique,
- Progrès en Urologie,
- Revue des Maladies Respiratoires,