The Mystery of Eternal Youth
December 13, 2022
- Can we avoid the illnesses and disabilities linked to old age?
- Is it possible to reverse or prevent the signs of aging?
- Are there any simple and cheap anti-aging strategies that can be used by everyone?
Studies performed in centenarians and in subjects with exceptional longevity and good health have provided new insights into the aging process, revealing that biological age, which may differ from chronological age, can have an impact on health status.
Cellular reprogramming, regeneration using blood from healthy younger donors, controlling senescence, lengthening telomeres and fasting, as well as the ethical questions raised by these strategies, are the subject of a documentary for the general public broadcast on ARTE, providing an update on the research advances in regenerative medicine intended to allow us to live longer and in better health.
You can watch this documentary until January 24, 2023:
- In French with English subtitles
- In French (a version for the deaf and hearing-impaired community is also available)
- In German (a version for the deaf and hearing-impaired community is also available).