November 10, 2023
Santé Active Edition – Synergy Pharm meets the different needs of its clients thanks to:
- Santé Active Edition, which offers a variety of scientific and medical communication services for professionals and the general public (articles and reviews for international peer-reviewed journals, slideshows, posters and scientific congress proceedings, product brochures, patient brochures, medical or scientific sketchnotes, content for patient websites, books, etc.), and editorial assistance services (assistance with publication, basic to expert proofreading as needed, submission to peer-reviewed journals including the preparation of all required documents, point-by-point response letters to reviewers’ comments, translation of scientific texts, scientific coordination, etc.);
- Synergy Pharm, which is specialized in regulatory and clinical documentation (drafting of clinical study protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports, medical device evaluation reports, Common Technical Document (CTD) dossiers for drug registration, pharmacovigilance documents, answers to questions from regulatory authorities, etc.);
- The complementarity and adaptability of our qualified, experienced, rigorous, and proactive medical writing team.
Synergy Pharm has obtained Research Tax Credit (CIR) approval as a service provider carrying out research and development (R&D) work on behalf of its clients. Our clients who are eligible for the CIR can therefore benefit from this incentive.
Who are the clients of the Santé Active Edition – Synergy Pharm Group?
A variety of clients trust our medical and scientific communication agency to prepare their communications:
- Various sizes: large groups, medium-sized companies, start-ups, etc.
- Various categories: international pharmaceutical laboratories, the cosmetics industry, the food industry, biotechs, medtechs, clinical research organizations (CROs), medical device manufacturers, public or private research organizations, hospitals, patient associations, etc.
- Various professions: R&D, medical, regulatory affairs, marketing, communication and/or medical information departments; surgeons, physicians, pharmacists, researchers; project managers, etc.
- Various specialties: dermatology and dermocosmetics, diabetology, gastroenterology, gynecology, immunology, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, rare diseases, nephrology and urology, neurology and psychiatry, oncology, pneumology, etc.
- Various countries of origin: France, Germany, Switzerland, the United States, Canada, China, Singapore…
What do our clients say about the Santé Active Edition – Synergy Pharm group?
- Know-how and interpersonal skills: the quality of our work and the interpersonal skills of the members of our medical writing team are greatly appreciated by our clients. Here are some examples of what our clients say about us:
“Thanks to Synergy Pharm great team for the support!” Head of Clinical Program
“The principle project investigator and I are very pleased with the conscientious and high quality work carried out by the medical writer from Santé Active Edition, they have clearly rescued this publication by their engagement in the project, their attention to detail, and, above all, their friendly approach. It has been a real pleasure to work with Santé Active Edition.” Medical advisor in the field of rare diseases for a global biopharmaceutical company
“Thank you so much! It’s really great :-)” Physician in a University Hospital
“Thank you very much for your respective efficient input in this document which is very clear.” Project manager in a global biopharmaceutical company
“Thank you for this beautiful work, it was very pleasant to read!” Director of Communications
- These assets allow us to have a privileged and lasting relationship with our clients:
“Thanks again for the amazing work on this project.” Senior Manager, Medical and Scientific Affairs
“As usual it is very good.” Expert biostatistician for a non-profit drug research and development organization
“Very good job! We admire the way you have identified all of the literature and the writing! In addition, the CEO told me that you could even draft our future articles to relieve the team.” Chief Data Officer in a University Hospital
“I did want to say thank you so much for all the hard work and such an excellent result. I do hope we work together again in the future.” Senior Director, Medical Affairs
You can find more testimonials on the page of our website dedicated to our clients.
- Our know-how is also acknowledged by reviewers for high-ranking international journals:
“This is an interesting descriptive article which covers a broad topic. It is succinct in covering a wide range of treatment areas, and is extremely well written.”
“The manuscript is well written and well organized.”
“This manuscript has been well-reviewed and modified. All the issues questioned were analyzed, reconstructed with a better approach. Congratulations for the elaboration of this article.”
Our experienced medical and scientific writing team can meet your needs with tailor-made support. Don’t hesitate to contact us!